Google now offers Chrome 64 in final version for almost every digital platform, whether on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android or iOS. Here are the new features of this version.
- The browser includes a new feature that blocks automatic redirections to other sites when browsing a page. These redirects are not desired and the author of the site is often not responsible – these are usually bad ads. Instead, we find a banner that allows the user to click on it if he really wants to be redirected.
- Another novelty is the pop-up blocker that has been improved. Some sites display buttons that have unexpected behavior. One example is clicking on a cross to close an item displayed on the screen and several pages open at once (usually to display advertising). Chrome is supposed to stop – or at least limit as much as possible – this behavior from now on.
- In addition, it is possible to block the sound on a site permanently. To do this, click on the icon to the left of the URL, access the site settings and block the “Sound” part. This feature was planned for Chrome 63 initially.
- In addition, the update offers support for the API Resize Observer, import.meta and other elements for the coup interesting for developers. Finally, Google has improved the V8 engine of its browser that goes to version 6.4 and offers better performance.
- Chrome 64 is available now on google.com/chrome . In addition to offering new features, this version fixes 53 security vulnerabilities. It also blocks the Meltdown and Specter faults.
Digital360 is the leading Digital Branding firm in Noida. Connect with Digital360 at +91 120 6500 844 or put your query at www.digital360.co for SEO, SMO, PPC, Website Solutions & App Development services.